A-GAME INFORMED CONSENT
Study Title: A-Game Male Herbal Dietary Supplement
Principal: Father’s Time
This consent form gives you the information you need to understand why this research
study is being done and why you are being invited to participate.
It describes what you need to do to participate as well as any known risks or beneﬁts.
Participation is voluntary. If you decide to participate, you need to sign this form and
it will be a record of your agreement to participate.
When requested, you will be given a copy of this form.
PURPOSE AND BACKGROUND
- The purpose of this research is to the eﬀectiveness of A-Game.
You are being asked to participate because you are a male age 30 or above.
If you agree to be in this study, you need to complete the following:
- • Read and complete this form prior to taking A-Game (2 minutes to complete)
- • Take the A-Game Male Herbal Dietary Supplement at your convenience.
- • Read and complete the Survey aQer taking A-Game (3 days aQer taking A-Game)
A-Game is a blend of 21 herbs. The herbs are absorbed by your body naturally and work with your body to help you. A-Game is not a drug and has no side-eﬀects. Herbs do eﬀect everyone diﬀerently due to age, lifestyle, illnesses, exercise routine, diet, etc. It is very important that you drink plenty of water (16 oz. or more) in order to maximize the eﬀectiveness. Do not eat 1-hour before or aQer when taking A-Game.
BENEFITS & PAYMENT
There is no direct beneﬁt to you from participating in this study. You will not be paid for your participation in this study. However, the information that you provide may help us develop an improved formula.
Reasonable eﬀorts will be made to keep the personal information private and conﬁdential. Any identiﬁable information obtained will remain conﬁdential and will be disclosed only with your permission or as required by law. Your name will not be used in any written reports or publications which result from this research. Data is kept for 3 years (federal regulations) aQer the study is complete and then destroyed.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your participation in this study, you may contact the Principal, Father’s Time: CEO Spencer Holman phone: 951-515-5117 or email: staﬀ@fatherstime.com